Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Have you became a slave? Do you lack self discipline? This may be helpful to you...

Hi my friend,

Today I will be talking a bit more about Developing Self Discipline and it's importance, I will be expressing my opinions and I will be also discussing more about life and how to understand if you have became a slave, if you have lost control of yourself.

Check out my FREE report, I have written it personally and it's a great and helpful report it also contains a very special offer. http://www.happyandbalancedlife.com

Developing Self Discipline quote6The reason why I do all of this is purely to help you, I have started to improve myself throughout discipline, by becoming more self-disciplined. I can confirm you that by monitoring myself, my thoughts, my actions and everything I do I have became somehow happier and improved, not only myself, but also the people around me and my whole situation.

I am confident that by following and understanding what I am writing you will discover how possible, and easy, it is to improve your life.



To improve yourself I believe that you can't focus on one aspect of your life and disregard all the other aspects, for example you can't just focus everyday on exercising and disregard the social, financial or mental aspect of your life. To have a great lifestyle and life you need to cover all the different parts of your life.

How exactly can you improve yourself? Remember that you're not only improving yourself but you're also improving who is around you.

Let's talk about pleasure, what do I mean by pleasure?

Don't get me wrong here, by pleasure I mean watching television, sitting in front of a screen playing video games, buying unnecessary stuff, over eating, abusing substances, smoking, or doing something else that won't bring you any good, I consider those actions little temporarely pleasures. The more of those pleasures you have the less control of yourself you have. Simple.

See financial issues, unhappiness and many other little problems, here and there, make your life a bit unpleasant. The biggest reason because you encounter so many little unpleasant things in your life is because you don't have much control of yourself, you let emotions and those little pleasures take over all of your actions and thoughts.

If you had the opportunity to choose between pleasure and pain, what would you choose? I am sure pleasure, at least majority of people would choose pleasure. People usually seek pleasure but work isn't pleasure, exercising isn't pleasure, studying isn't pleasure, self-discipline isn't pleasure, eating healthy isn't pleasure.

Think now for a second if you had the opportunity to live a life fulfilled with these little, temporary pleasures. What would you become? Or who would you become? Combine not exercising+eating junk= Unhealthy. You will end up overweight, with no energies, with no desire to do anything and so very unproductive. After years spent living like this what do you think will happen to you? I supposed you will have a serious health problem and the doctor or somebody else will tell you that you need to become more active or healthier, what that really means is implementing more discipline into your life.
Developing Self Discipline quote7
Come on even the government tells you that to achieve a certain good outcome you need to implement more discipline into your life, you need to eat less junk, exercise more, stop sitting so long on the couch and so on, those are all little improvements that you apply into your life, and so you become more self disciplined.

Hey, how many overweight people are there? Many of them! Don't you reckon they lack self control? (self discipline) at least majority of them do. Some of them may have became overweight because of some phycological or physiological issue.

So see that if you lack self discipline you will end up suffering somehow, soon or later in life. Maybe you can't control yourself when it comes to spending money, or maybe with alcohol or maybe with food. Everybody needs some self-discipline just so they can live more happily!

How can you implement change to your life?

I personally started off with something little but most importantly I first analysed and understood what wasn't beneficial to me. I used to spent a lot of time in front of a screen or watching television or playing games, I also used to spend time on ebay looking for junk to buy.

Developing Self Discipline quote8Initially I understood that my spending habit had to disappear, it was making me poorer each time I would buy something. I remember getting some sort of excitement, pleasure, from buying things online and I have also realised how bad buying things online is, its like if you don't feel that you have spent money, if instead you go to a supermarket and spend that same amount you feel like you have spent a lot of money.

To get rid of that habit I started getting away from the computer and so from ebay and slowly I just stopped buying junk. I now don't buy pretty much anything and invest all the money that I save up. I am now in my the best financial situation ever.

Well after Ebay I jumped into spending hours in front of the television, another bad habit, but at least kept me away from Ebay as I was being entertaining in another way.

See how I switched between one thing to the other? It's hard to sit still for me, I feel an urge to always keep myself busy or entertained. But why did I entertained myself with things that didn't bring me any good? Why did I go back into actions or activities that would give me that little pleasure, which controlled my whole body and mind?

At this stage I understood that the only true solution to overcome my life issues was by developing self discipline. Simply getting away from something that controls you, or entertains you, won't solve the bigger issue, within yourself, you will end up forming another bad habit. Just like an addict that gets away from alcohol for then becoming a prisoner of another substance, or drug, making him believe that he got away from alcohol but soon realising that he is trapped, again, into another little pleasure.

My final words in this post are simply to control and analyse everything you do, ask yourself why do you do it? Will you gain something positive from it? Have you became a slave of a particular action or substance? Be honest with yourself as you're the only one that knows the real answer.

Have a great day my friends and I hope you have enjoyed my post and the importance of developing self discipline.

Adrian Socha.

Check out my FREE report, I have written it personally and it's a great and helpful report it also contains a very special offer. http://www.happyandbalancedlife.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates