Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

What are you willing to sacrifice to better your life? Webinar.

Would you be interested to find out how to become an early riser, get better results at work, improve your relationship and much more? I have gone through a phase in my life where I used sleep as much as I could because I didn’t have any desire to get out of bed, I used to spend hours playing video games, sometimes up to 18hours a day.



Video games turned into another form of entertainment, the Internet and all the filthiness it can offer. From the Internet I jumped into a brief online shopping addiction, then a brief alcohol and weed addiction and then back into the videogames. You can imagine how “awesome” my life was, so “awesome” that I ended up separating from my wife.

Many other, “awesome”, things have happened to me but today I am extremely grateful for all that “awesomeness” I hope you understood that by “awesomeness” I mean misfortune.

I have understood during the years, thanks to many great books like the Bible, and thanks to all the suffering in my life, that a happy and successful life isn't that hard to achieve! You simply need to understand that it is all within your power, if your life isn't brilliant right now it's because of you, it isn't anybody else's fault.

I am holding a webinar, absolutely FREE, where I will be talking about tips and suggestions on how to turn your life around.

I want people which are truly committed to change their lives.
Click here to register for this incredible webinar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates